a community supporting and encouraging women of technology in education
We started this community to support and encourage more women into technology in the education sector.
Built on the principle of 'we can be what we can see', we aim to improve numbers of women in the ed tech space to increase the influence we have on girls' involvement in STEM studies and careers.
Who are our members?
By working in partnership with organisations, we also aim to provide opportunities for women to engage in new and innovative learning initiatives to collaborate, network and build their confidence with using technology in their education communities.
| COMING SOON |
We are currently producing our ed/it exchange series of podcast episodes that will feature women from our network. We figure, what better way to connect than to get to know the women who are living the ed/it life every day!
- Dec 2, 2018 Breaking up with tech.
- Nov 22, 2018 The change has already begun
- Nov 2, 2018 High Tea for Women in IT - Event Announcement - Monday November 19
- October 2018
- Sep 21, 2018 Introducing ed/it women co. event at Microsoft
- Aug 31, 2018 ed/it women co. at Female Entrepreneur Week
- Aug 21, 2018 It's time to stop letting girls think they're bad at tech
- Aug 14, 2018 Business Chicks - 9 to Thrive
- Aug 13, 2018 Is networking unnatural for women?
- Aug 6, 2018 The trend we needed to set : Vogue Codes : Live
- July 2018